Do you ever find yourself saying, "I have nothing to write about?"
The solution isn't to find out what everyone else is writing about, but to figure out what your ideal reader wants and needs help with. Specifically from you.
Seriously, I've been there. I've spent hours, days, and even weeks before looking through other people's archives to try and figure what I should write about. It's time to stop wandering aimlessly and start working intentionally.
This course is for you if:
- You're looking to write with intention and clarity.
- You just started a blog and have no idea what to write about.
- You have a business and want to start blogging to bring in more customers, build brand awareness, provide value, and build trust, but have no idea where to start.
- You're tired of feeling behind and doing everything last minute.
- 3 modules (2 with video lessons and transcriptions)
- 18 page PDF with templates and worksheets for you to fill out and refer to when needed
- You'll also get a completely filled out PDF with examples
This course is designed to help you brainstorm new ideas like a pro.
And come up with so many ideas you'll be left wondering why this was even a struggle to be begin with.